top of page
  • eau de parfum - pour femme


    s'PARFYMLI brings back memories of Basel's scent heritage. In the 14th century Basel was scented with ginger, pepper, saffron and nutmeg. An indication of the existence of these places can still be found today. The various scents of the spices are now integrated into the women's fragrance, which is unique and extravagant.


    Handmade, with 93% natural ingredients* that have been carefully selected from nature's most valuable raw materials. The remaining 7% of the ingredients contribute to the sensory qualities and the lasting effect of the perfumes.





    VAT Included |
    • White flowers - light - fruity - fresh: orange blossom, jasmine, pink and magnolia.
      Amber - Ambergris - animalic: Labdanum flowers and cocoa beans.
      Warm and spicy: saffron blossoms.
      Amber - almond - vanilla: Tonka beans, vanilla and bitter almond.
      Cool, spicy - fresh: ginger blossoms, pink pepper tree berries, chamomile blossoms and nutmeg.

    bottom of page