top of page
s'PARFYMLI
  • eau de parfum - pour homme

     

    s'PARFYMLI brings back memories of Basel's scent heritage. Basel in the 14th century was scented with cinnamon and nutmeg. An indication of the existence of these places can still be found today. The various scents of the spices are now integrated into the men's fragrance, which is unique and extravagant.

    Handmade, with 96% natural ingredients* that have been carefully selected from nature's most valuable raw materials. The remaining 4% of the ingredients contribute to the sensory qualities and the lasting effect of the perfumes.

    Fragrantfully

    Olivera

    s'PARFYMLI

    CHF210.00Price
    VAT Included |
    • Herb - fresh flowers - citrus: Artemisia, eucalyptus, lemongrass and tarragon.
      Woody - mossy - musk - animalic: patchouli, jasmine and ambrette.
      Amber - animalic: Styrax resin.
      Warm-spicy / cool-spicy: cinnamon and nutmeg.
      Amber - almond - vanilla: Tonka beans and bitter almond.

    bottom of page